Project Heritage is currently closed. Check in with us again in March 2021!
Project Heritage's Mission:
Traditionally, parents prepare a new set of Hmong clothes for their children every year. This is the most effective means to past down the history of our roots and heritage from one generation to another. We understand that as independent college students, living on a budget doesn't necessarily allow for this to happen. So Hnub & Hli wants to make it possible for you to look your best and feel spectacular not only for the Hmong New Year, but for all celebrations in your life. Hnub & Hli was created to remember the old and thrive on the new. Even though the Hmong people do not have a country of their own, their legacy will live on regardless of where they're at.
Here's how Project Heritage Works:
- We are currently out of women's clothing for Project Heritage. If you're still a full time college student next year, please check in with us again.
- Only for those living in the USA
- Only available to current FULL TIME college students
- Only available online, in person visits will not qualify for Project Heritage
- Must register for a Hnub & Hli account
- Email a copy of your class schedule AND college ID to: email@example.com
- The link of clothes available for free will be emailed to you
- Can only select from the designs allowed
- Outfits cannot be altered or customized
- Standard sizes are best for men 5'7 and under, and women 5'0 under (pants), skirts have no limitation.
- Individual is limited to 1 free outfit per 12 months calendar
- Must pay shipping fee of $20.00 per outfit
- Sales are final, no exchanges or refunds
- Please refer to measurement guide or provide measurements for the best fit
- Other discounts cannot be applied.
- Click on "Contact Us" if you have any other questions!