COVID-19 Virus Precautions
Although there is no evidence that says the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted through clothing, we've still set up processes to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Here are a few precautions we've put into place.
- Packages returned will sit in isolation for an additional 5 days to ensure optimal time for the virus to die
- Outfit will be put in a dryer at a temperature around 150 Fahrenheit to kill other viruses that are known to cause the flu, etc.
- Each outfit will go through further steam cleaning to remove odor and other harmful bacteria
- Hnub & Hli individuals will definitely handle all returns with care to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Here's an article that speaks more about the COVID-19 and clothing: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/coronavirus-rent-the-runway-tells-customers-it-is-cleaning-its-clothes.html
The Rental Program is only for ONLINE Orders. The Rental Program is only available to customers residing in the USA. Currently, the Rental program is only available for the outfits in the "RENT FROM US" section.
TYPES OF USERS
You may simply browse the Site as a visitor or you may create an account (“Account”) to become a client (“Client”). You must be a Client to rent.
SHIPMENTS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
1. Rental Shipments. When you purchase a rental, we will send your selected Products. Available ship dates are determined at our discretion and may vary based on a variety of factors, including without limitation inventory, geography, and automatic shipping preference. You will be able to try them on to see what you like. You can decide to keep all, some, or none of the Products in the shipment, and we will charge you for the items you keep as described in the Payment section (below).
2. Direct Purchases. You may be able to directly purchase the Products instead of a rental. Such purchases shall be referred to herein as “Direct Purchases.” To place an order for a Direct Purchase, you will select "buy" in the purchase option.
3. Data Check. When you send us a request for a rental, our payment processing provider or a third party service provider may attempt to verify your address and check for potential fraud.
4. Sending Back Products after the Rental Period. If you want to send back any of the Products in your rental, simply place them in the same box (or your own box) and mail them back to us at your own expense. The first day of the 15 day rental period will be based on the shipment's arrival date to you, which can be tracked via the USPS package tracking system. If products are not returned within 7 days after the Rental Period, then the Purchase Price will be charged to the credit card.
5. Responsibilities. You will retain title to the Products and risk of loss of the Products will remain with you until we receive the Products and we determine that the Products were returned in good condition, at which point you will be deemed to have rejected the Products and title will return to us. We will assume that you have chosen to keep any Products in the rental that you do not postmark back to us by the end of the Rental Period, and we will charge your Account for those Products any time after the end of the Rental Period. Direct Purchase Exchanges. If you want to return any Products you’ve previously purchased, please consult our returns policy here: www.hnub-hli.com/faq.
6. Rental Exchanges. If you want to exchange any of the Products in your rental (e.g., for a different size), you can request an exchange by emailing us at email@example.com. If an exchange is available for a particular Product, you will be given the choice to exchange by paying a flat fee of $20.00 per outfit. An exchange may not be available in all cases. If you elect to receive an exchange, return the original Product in the prepaid return package by the end of the Rental Period. The exchange Product will be sent separately to you. If you fail to return the original Product by the end of the Rental Period or if the original Product is damaged, Hnub & Hli may charge you for both the original Product and the exchange Product. If you receive the exchange Product and wish to return it, you can send it back in the pre-paid return package within three (3) days of your receipt of the exchange Product.
7. Legal Details. Your Rental or Direct Purchase is an offer to purchase the Products. We may accept your offer by processing your Rental Fee payment and shipping you the Products, or by shipping the Direct Purchase. For any reason, we may decline to accept your request for a Rental. If we decline to accept your request for a Rental, we may attempt to notify you at the email address you provided. All Products will be deemed accepted by you upon shipment, and title to and risk of loss passes to you when we provide the Products to a common carrier. Excluding any User Content, we strive to ensure that the information on the Services is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. Products displayed may be out of stock or discontinued, and prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Clients. We do not guarantee that all Products described on our Services will be available. In an effort to enhance your shopping experience and give as many customers as possible the opportunity to purchase Products, we may place limits on purchases and we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our Products. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy.
8. Damaged Products. If the original Product is damaged beyond what is deemed as normal wear and tear, Hnub & Hli will charge you the full purchase price of the outfit.
9. Handmade Products. Due to the nature of handmade embroidery, the hand made trims will be changed often and may not look like the image provided. If you'll like to see the product before we mail out the Products, you may message us on Facebook or email us.
10. Refunds. There are no refunds for rentals.
Prior to shipping you a Rental, we will charge you a non-refundable “Rental Fee” in the amount set forth on the Services. The Rental Fee will be charged to your credit card between the time the order is placed and the time we ship your Rental. After twenty (20) days of receiving your Rental, we request that you send back any Products you don’t want. If you choose to keep Products from your Rental, the Rental Fee will be credited towards the purchase price of those Products. You may pay for any Products from your Rental via credit card or other payment method when available on the Services. If you have a credit in your Account at the time of processing the Rental Fee or paying for Products, the credit will be applied before we charge your credit card or other payment method then available. By submitting your payment information to us, you authorize us to charge your credit card or other payment method then available in accordance with these Terms. You represent that you will not use any credit card or other form of payment unless you have all necessary authorization to do so. We will not be liable in the event your children or others acting with or without your permission use your credit card, PayPal account, or other means of payment to make orders on the Services; however, you may report any unauthorized use to us, and we will use reasonable measures within our control to help prevent future unauthorized use of your credit card or other payment method.
We may give notice to you by email, a posting on the Services, or other reasonable means. You must give notice to us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Legal Notice.”
Last updated April 5, 2020